Thu, Aug 24|
Stress Relief For Midlife Women Webinar- The 5 Secrets to Stress No More!
Feeling overwhelmed, anxious, stressed— or a little depressed? Are you ready to set yourself free? Learn the Secrets of Stressing No More!
Time & Location
Aug 24, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
About the event
Join Dr. Melissa Knight, PHD, RN, MSN, CNE, 200 RYT in this 1-hour webinar event! Dr. Knight is the CEO and founder of Design & Wellness Center. She is a Doctorate prepared nurse, educator, researcher, holistic integrative-wellness expert, certified yoga/meditation teacher, certified Reiki Master/Teacher and mindfulness coach. Dr. Knight loves helping midlife women reconnect to their body, their hearts and spirit while learning to live a life filled with radiance, peace, joy harmony and balance.
Explore her secrets of "STRESS NO MORE AT MIDLIFE" in this FREE 60 minute webinar series designed especially for the busy midlife woman in mind.
Moving into the midlife phase of life can be challenging which calls us to look more deeply at the inner-landscape of our existence. Many of us start to feel a lot more anxiety and tension searching for peace, harmony and balance amid multiple co-occurring stressors including divorce/breaking up with a partner, changing family relationships, re-discovering self, re-balancing work/personal life, securing enough financial resources, hormonal changes and health problems, taking care of children and aging parents, coping with losses, transitions and grief. All of this often happens in the context of:
- limited access to resources and tools that effectively manage stress
- lack of knowledge of how to best navigate through change and transition
- overwhelm and self-doubt--which prevents one to move towards something that's a little uncertain and unnerving.
This webinar series may give you some insight how you can do something about the stress- related symptoms you've been having. This one-hour webinar will help you assess your stressor points…and will teach you how to build your RESILIENCE to THE MID-LIFE stressors through mindfulness techniques.
Stress is not all bad, however, its the chronic wear and tear of stress that affects our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health. You may not even recognize that stress can drain your energy, and affect your relationships and productivity. Why not take just one hour to discover ways you can enhance your resilience and create new mental/emotional habits that stick!
Register now and learn:
- How the body and brain responds to stress
- How beliefs and perceptions determines your reaction to stressful circumstances
- How anger, anxiety, fear, worry and stress are linked and the ways they affect each other
- The art of mindfulness and letting go of situations out of your control
- Managing everyday stressors and anxieties—5 mental/mindfulness techniques that really work.
- Event will include a short-guided meditation and live Q/A
For more information about this webinar event visit designandwellness.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Attendees will receive a Zoom link 24 hours before the event.
- Ticket type